“ I closed my eyes and quickly I felt into a deep dream. Although I cannot recall the precise details, I remember I was walking through a forest full of strange creatures. I walked during what it felt a long time, until a got to an opening between the trees. I was tired so I felt a sleep with the sun caressing my skin. My sleep was covered with dreams. I was dreaming inside the dream. The strange creatures of the forest followed me into the new dream and talked to me. In what dream? I don't know... Does it matter? They told me secrets, they unravel the future and they promised me priceless gifts. My heart was pounding in excitement and horror. Was I dead? I woke up from the dream covered in sweat. The sun was falling in the horizon so I guess I slept for a long time. The creatures surrounded me giggling. They look less scary then... they looked almost stupid... did they really told me all the secrets I remembered? I started walking fast, trying to get away from that forest. The creatures followed me, making an awful noise, climbing at trees only to fall just in front of my feet, playing tricks on me. I couldn't wait until I left them behind… I started running and running and running. It was dark already! Far away a siren… A city would be close… I would be saved. The siren continued again and again.
I opened my eyes. The creatures were still there! I looked around startled by the silence and the darkness. Emerging from the deepness of my sleep I recognized my room and my thing. I turned off the alarm clock that my dream had converted into a siren. I looked again to the creatures, peacefully asleep, just dull toys of my daughter… The dream was holding briefly to my thoughts, ready to vanish. The secrets! The creatures had shown me the futures. I tried to grab the dream inside the dream now leaving my body. It was too late. I was now wide-awake. Trees and creatures giggling was all I could remember..."
By Scruffy
CREATE YOUR STORY FOR THIS PICTURE AND LEAVE IT AS A COMMENT OR SENT IT TO US VIA E-MAIL (STORIES@SCRUFFY.ME).
CREATE YOUR STORY FOR THIS PICTURE AND LEAVE IT AS A COMMENT OR SENT IT TO US VIA E-MAIL (STORIES@SCRUFFY.ME).


No comments:
Post a Comment